Proven ingredients for better eye health!
We are exposing our eyes to harmful blue lights from Mobile phones, laptops, TV for a long time everyday, causing continuous damage to our eyes.
Our unique formula combines Lutein, Turmeric, Grape seed, Bilberry, Zinc, Taurine and Vitamin A to provide your eyes their unique nutrition needs. Supplizen Vision Support Formula (Made in USA) helps your eyes fight against blue lights, free radicals and pollutants as well as repairs damaged cells to maintain a clear & healthy eyesight for longer. Don’t miss & get on this routine for a better you today!
1. Vitamin A: It’s a very crucial Vitamin that helps maintain a clear cornea and helps in managing low light vision. Adequate Vitamin A intake reduces the risks of conditions like age related macular degeneration, cataracts and night blindness. Vitamin A deficiency is the leading cause of blindness in the world!
2. Zinc: Zinc is a part of antioxidant enzymes that help scavenge harmful free radicals. It plays a role in the formation of visual pigments in the eye. And helps prevent age related degeneration.
3. Lutein: Lutein is a carotenoid that acts as a natural sunblock & absorbs the harmful blue light from devices like mobiles and laptops. Lutein intake lowers the risk of AMD.
4. Bilberry: Bilberry is known to improve vision especially night vision. Studies have shown that Bilberry extract improved vision in Glaucoma patients. It has been widely administered to Glaucoma patients globally. Bilberry also helps prevent dry eyes.
5. GrapeSeed: Grapeseed extract is a strong antioxidant and is known to prevent oxidative damage to the eyes. It removes the free radicals and thus reduces the risk of cataracts.
Quercetin: Quercetin is a potent antioxidant and has been proven to protect the retina thus helping a clear and sharp vision.
Glutathione: powerful antioxidant
Milk thistle: Milk Thistle reduces oxidative stress and prevents the Central Nervous System which is also responsible for maintaining a healthy vision.
6. Taurine: Taurine has a osmoregulatory function and thus has a role in regulating eye pressure. Studies show that Taurine supplements help protect against optic nerve damage.
7. Turmeric: Curcumin in turmeric exerts antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial and anti-cancer benefits thus reduces the risk of several eye related conditions like AMD, cataracts, Glaucoma, dry eyes and plays a role in healing such conditions.