A unique blend based on Modern Science
Did you know: All enzymes are protein! Any unused enzyme is used by body just like normal dietary protein!
INGREDIENT & BENEFITS
A better digestion for:
- Better nutrient absorption
- Better energy levels
- Reduced risk of indigestion and bloating
Here's our Ingredients
|Amount Per Serving|
|Protease 1||20,000 HUT||*|
|Protease 2||4,000 HUT||*|
|Alpha Galactosidase||50 GalU||*|
|Beta Glucanase||65 BGU||*|
STILL NOT SURE ?
To Find Out More...Click On The Button To Drop Your Query And One Of Our Experts Will Respond Within 12 Hours
With Supplizen I can now get my daily care on my health and wellness 😌 I just need to take a simple online assessment conveniently on my mobile and pick the issues that concern me. Supplizen then helps to recommend suitable supplements for my lifestyle and deliver it right to my doorstep! With my health and wellness needs taken care of, I can make better use of my weekends to do more stuff that I love
Found my personalised unique supplements easily with Supplizen! Their technology helps understand my issues, my body and my unique needs. This way, I could choose my right supplements easily with their short and free assessment, and have all of it delivered to my doorstep!
想找适合自己所需的营养保健产品 但是又没时间出门或咨询您的营养师～ 现在只需5分钟的免费在线评估就可以帮您找到适合您所需的营养保健品
Ive always been looking for supplements but confused about what’s good for me and what I need.. One supplement I personally love is the omega triple.. to protect my eyes from blue light cos WFH is stressing my eyes out. Supplizen has made things super easy for me! Their assessment was quick and easy & I checked out what I needed in minutes!
Supplizen is exactly what I needed! In less than 5 minutes I created my profile online and got a selection of supplements tailored for my needs. The unboxing experience was great too: I received my supplements quite fast in a beautiful Supplizen-branded box. I highly recommend to use Supplizen!
My Supplizen box is here, yay! Love the clean peppy box design. Makes me instantly want to have whatever is inside (who said health has to be boring!). Answered a few simple questions in 3 mins and had some logical recommendations pop up. Smooth and slick experience end to end. Well done Supplizen
When it comes to supplements there are plenty of options however it is hard to determine which ones you need. Supplizen helps you to focus on your top 3 issues and guides you along the way which was very helpful. I landed with the right amount of supplements needed for my better health
As I getting busier day by day hustling with three jobs, I did not have the luxury of time to shop physically myself for supplement but luckily I have Supplizen. They are a handy solution to finding the right supplements for me, delivered right to my doorstep
Supplizen offers a special and easy online assessment which helps me to evaluate the right supplements for my unique nutritional needs. It also conveniently narrows down to the top 2-3 best brands available in Singapore for every supplement that suits my need. I love how much details it provides about every supplement brand so I can be rest assured that I am consuming only the best products!
It was a great user friendly website which helps me to identify which supplements I need and am amazed at the speed of delivery! It arrived the next day! Very apt questions to “diagnose” my greatest need.
Make supplements a Habit … NOW
They Say, Takes 60 Days To Make Any Habit. Get On Our Subscription Now And Build Your Immunity.SUBSCRIBE NOW, CANCEL ANYTIME
Other customers also bought
Skin Hair and Nail Formula
SCIENCE BEHIND ENZYMES
1. Proteases, (+ Bromelain & Papain): breaks down protein molecule into simpler amino acids. Amino acids are absorbed into the body and work as building blocks for muscles. Bromelain is obtained from Pineapple and Papain from papaya. Both enzymes have been used for various digestive ailments for centuries.
2. Amylases: This enzyme is found in human saliva. It breaks down starch/ carbohydrate molecule into simpler sugars. They are then metabolized by the body to release energy. Amylase production decreases with age. Studies show that lower levels of amylases are linked with type II diabetes.
3. Lipase: breaks down fat molecules into simpler fatty acids. These are then absorbed and utilized by cellular processes and stored as energy reserves. Lipase has shown to help manage symptoms of IBS in a clinical study
4. Pectinase, Xylanase, Hemicellulase, Beta Gluconase, Alpha galactosidase: they break down the dietary fiber & other complex sugar molecules into simpler compounds. They may help with cellulose intolerance and reduce bloating. Studies show that a significant number of population may suffer from these intolerances with mild symptoms.
5. Lactase: helps break down Lactose in milk and thus helps individuals with lactose intolerance as they are unable to produce this enzyme naturally. This in turn helps in preventing gas and bloating.
Studies have shown that supplementation with enzymes helps in managing various digestive issues like intolerances, indigestion, IBS symptoms etc